Every guest and staff member is a priority and we are dedicated to providing a safe space for all to enjoy. Read below for more information on what we are doing to keep our guests, staff members, and our community safe.
Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at key guest and staff member entrances and outside of the restrooms.
Masks must be worn on the Roundhouse property, except when seated at a dining table or inside a guest room.
All Public Spaces
All high contact surfaces in the public spaces of our buildings, as well as the back-of-house will
be frequently sanitized. These surfaces include, but are not limited to:
Door handles & plates
Stair banisters & handrails
Tables & chairs
Smoke on the Water & The Patio
We’ve been meeting food safety and sanitation standards since we opened our doors and the
processes for doing so are already in place and part of our normal, daily operations.
Additionally, we are taking the following measures to ensure your safety and health:
- Single-use menus
- Proper distancing between guest tables
- Contactless payment options
- Demarcation of a 6’ distance for queues
- Sanitizing tables & chairs after each use at the hostess stand and restrooms
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene on our
property, especially in our hotel lobby and guest rooms. We have taken additional measures to
ensure our cleaning protocols are even more rigorous at this time:
- Guest rooms will not be entered by any Roundhouse staff member during your stay, unless specifically requested. If you need anything additional delivered to your room we are happy to provide contactless delivery.
- A guest room will not be accessed by any staff member after it has been cleaned, sanitized
and readied for your arrival.
- Objects that we are unable to effectively sanitize have been removed from our guest rooms, such as printed materials like magazines and books.
- Contactless continental breakfast will be delivered to your guest room each morning
- The check-in process has been adjusted to allow for limited contact with staff members for
your continued safety.
The health and safety of our Roundhouse family is a top priority. We can only provide the best
service to you if we are at our best, so we have adjusted our operating procedures for our staff:
- Upon arrival, managers will take the temperature of all staff and anyone with an elevated temperature will be asked to go home
- Any staff member who is feeling ill will be asked to stay home
- All staff will wear masks for the duration of their shift
- Managers will ensure that staff members are effectively and frequently washing their hands
- All staff members are receiving ongoing briefings and training regarding enhanced operating protocols for Covid-19